Full-day and half-day electric boat hire on the canal at Llangattock.
Advance booking essential – call 07966 461819 or 01873 858277.
Come to our private wharf at Llangattock and hire a luxury electric boat to explore the Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal. Pack a picnic or enjoy lunch at one of the canalside pubs. You can even bring your dog along for the cruise!
A perfect day out if you…
- like to take your children on an adventure
- enjoy relaxing with friends
- would like to bring your dog with you
- are keen to try a new activity
- enjoy watching wildlife
- want to explore the beautiful Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal
Boats for hire
Our larger boats seat up to 6 adults, 2 children and 2 dogs
Our smaller boats seat up to 4 adults, 2 children and 2 dogs
- Each boat has a very quiet, electric engine and is simple to drive; it has a steering wheel and a throttle
- No experience of boats is necessary as you’ll be given clear tuition before you set off
- Maximum speed on the canal is 2½ miles per hour
- Should it rain, you simply pull up the rainproof cover and you’re sitting inside
- We provide life jackets for everyone
- On board there is a boating pole for pushing off, mooring pins and a hammer for securing the boat
- Dogs are welcome on our boats
- Gift vouchers available – a day out on the canal is a perfect present
We offer full day hire only on Friday, Saturday and Monday; on all other days half day or full day hire is available
Full day – Standard price £80
Full day – Saver price £60
Half day – Standard price £50
Half day – Saver price £40
Full day – Standard price £70
Full day – Saver price £50
Half day – Standard price £45
Half day – Saver price £35
Standard prices apply during Easter holiday, May/June half-term, July, August and all Bank Holidays. Saver prices apply on all other dates.
Advance booking essential. Call us on 07966 461819 or 01873 858277.
Electric boat hire includes:
- Expert instruction, so no experience is necessary
- Simple wheel steering
- Rainproof covers
- Life jackets
- Quiet, ‘green’ engines
- A boating pole for pushing off
- Mooring pins and a hammer for securing the boat
- And up to two dogs are welcome!