Come on an open Canyoning adventure in Waterfalls Country – Brecon Beacons, the 3rd of September. A thrilling day for everyone, whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or friends looking for a fun day out, this activity is suitable for all types of adventurers!
Canyoning a.k.a. Gorge Walking is a waterbased outdoor activity where you scramble your way through the river, jump off cliffs, slide off waterfalls and enjoy the stunning Welsh scenery.
Full Big Blue package includes:
– Pickup at NosDa Hostel & Bar, Cardiff
– Return travel from Cardiff to Waterfalls Country – Brecon Beacons
– Free bottle of water
– Canyoning session (3/4 hours) + equipment (wetsuits, helmets, buoyancy aids)
– Changing ponchos, to get cozy when you’re out of the water
– Go Pro pictures & video
– Lunch stop at the local pub, free drink on Big Blue (bring some cash for lunch)
– Chance to win a price from our sponsors Two Seasons (surf & skate shop)
A complete Adventure day out @ £85.00
Book now by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or
email@example.com – £15.00 deposit to confirm your spot
* minimum of 8 pax required to run the adventure
* Activity Only also available @ £55.00 (canyoning session only)
* Book all day off, these times are subject to change. We will confirm the pick-up time closer to the date
What to bring?!
– Swimwear. Bikini/Swimshorts > boardshorts are not so comfortable under a wetsuit.
– Old pair of trainers that can get wet (don’t forget to bring a dry pair).
– A towel. We do provide changing ponchos but this is an outdoor watersport so come prepared.
– Pocket money. To grab some lunch at the pub before heading back to Cardiff.
– Be stoked!
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Sunday, September 03, 2017 | 8:00 AM to Sunday, September 03, 2017 | 19:00 PM
Venue & Address : Brecon Beacons National Park & Plas y Ffynnon, Cambrian Way,, Brecon, LD3 7HP United Kingdom
Big Blue Adventures
Plas y Ffynnon, Cambrian Way,, Brecon, LD3 7HP United Kingdom
Visited 24 times, 1 Visit today